Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Seeking advice on Natural Science Plan
#26
(01-31-2022, 12:33 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Do you have tuition assistance or reimbursement from work?  If you have tuition assistance or reimbursement, you can take two terms for the 16 credits.   I noticed you already have the BOG AAS Associates from Pierpont but it's in "general studies" vs a specific emphasis... Earlier, I mentioned you can get an ASNSM Biology as you're just missing a few Bio courses, you can then ladder that up to the BALS NSM.

Thanks @bjcheung77!  The AA from Pierpont got me my job - so grateful!  To move up I need a bachelor's so focusing on that that.  

After everyone's input (much appreciated!) I have updated my plan https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1...sp=sharing

Things could change after my evaluation...I *think* I've covered the important pieces - 16 TESU credits, 18 total UL credits (9 in my concentration and 9 elsewhere). 

 I have 21 "Electives" to fulfill.  I found this list of free/almost free sources of credit https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Fr..._of_Credit of freebies

I'm exploring tuition assistance.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Seeking advice on Natural Science Plan - by DezCez - 01-31-2022, 02:40 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice needed - Tier 1 Masters or Doc irvineboy 8 817 09-26-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 1 382 09-17-2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 299 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Degree planning advice request outofcomfortzone 8 1,761 04-14-2026, 09:08 PM
Last Post: outofcomfortzone
  Best Degree Plan Help burbuja0512 2 936 04-14-2026, 03:09 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Degree planning - Environmental Science-ish? namwen 8 1,772 04-05-2026, 06:22 AM
Last Post: CenterSquarEd
  Bachelor Computer science or IT Degree arc1000 5 1,935 04-01-2026, 01:24 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Advice on associates Bigshay 1 989 02-03-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: StraighterLine_Learn
  new here , any advice helps. intellect88 3 1,143 01-11-2026, 10:59 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Bachelors in health or science field talion 3 1,292 01-10-2026, 09:19 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)