07-26-2008, 11:52 AM
Marshall,
I was sure you'd "get" the tone of my post. You never disappoint! I'm psyched to hear that you can test out almost entirely of your "new and improved" degree plan.
Planning to post the new plan so I can steal from it?
Keep up the good work, my cyber-friend. You are one of the people who keep me motivated.
Kelly
I was sure you'd "get" the tone of my post. You never disappoint! I'm psyched to hear that you can test out almost entirely of your "new and improved" degree plan.
Planning to post the new plan so I can steal from it?
Keep up the good work, my cyber-friend. You are one of the people who keep me motivated.
Kelly
[SIZE="1"][COLOR="Purple"]Thomas Edison State College BSBA - 6/10
Excelsior College BS Liberal Arts - 9/10
Amberton MBA - 12/13 [/COLOR][/SIZE]
Excelsior College BS Liberal Arts - 9/10
Amberton MBA - 12/13 [/COLOR][/SIZE]


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)