Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Texas A&M University-Commerce competency based degree
#44
(02-17-2022, 11:18 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote:
mohelena02 Wrote:Wow thank you for this comparison!!! I was planning on going to WGU but just applied to Texas A&M! We'll see what happens, I live in TX so the tuition would be cheaper.

Furthermore, you're going for a local state school with online programs vs an endorsed school in the state.  It will be slightly more recognized in your state anyways in addition to the cheaper tuition.  I highly recommend what you're doing, Texas A&M for undergrad and then you can decide WGU for grad or something else when the time comes...

Exactly!! I live in Austin and Texas A&M is very prestigious here, it's considered the second-best school in the state after UT! I had no idea this program existed until this morning and I immediately applied. 

I still plan on getting a masters most likely from WGU but this will be such a great thing for my resume in Texas to have a local highly regarded school.
Currently:
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion 

Completed:
WGU MSML
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
PMP, CSM, CSPO, Google Project Management Certificate
Sophia 19 Classes | Study.com 12 Classes
[-] The following 1 user Likes mohelena02's post:
  • Vle045
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Texas A&M University-Commerce competency based degree - by mohelena02 - 02-17-2022, 12:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Degree Plan for ETAMU Help! leahsharpe14 1 391 09-09-2026, 02:05 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Questions about applying for a CBE degree at East Texas A&M University Jin Wang 6 2,054 04-27-2026, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Jin Wang
  ETAMUC - Texas gov Pinkeypie 6 2,181 02-02-2026, 05:59 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Choosing between Org Leadership & Gen Studies CBE at ETAMU (E.Texas A&M) futbolista89 5 2,741 11-24-2025, 11:20 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  East Texas A&M - Plan darthweezy 22 6,659 08-22-2025, 09:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TAMUC Competency Based Program List bjcheung77 89 51,539 07-07-2025, 02:59 PM
Last Post: VanillaBean
  Propanelord - ETAMU or UMPI Degree Plan Propanelord 1 1,576 05-25-2025, 03:21 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Completed Final Class - East Texas A&M / TAMUC ATM925 5 3,695 02-20-2025, 06:46 AM
Last Post: ltw900rr
  Degree Plan? Pierpont BOG Degree to Satisfy Core Requirements at ETAMU lotusflower-tme 1 1,656 01-04-2025, 07:18 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TAMUC (East Texas A&M) Health Services BAAS SpartacusPM 8 5,967 12-26-2024, 02:23 PM
Last Post: SpartacusPM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)