Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students
#32
(02-23-2022, 12:04 PM)MNomadic Wrote:
(02-23-2022, 11:07 AM)Vle045 Wrote: I think this sounds fantastic.  Although, their wording has me wondering….  It almost sounds like they are looking specifically outside of the US and/or those in poverty.  I am wondering how it applies to those of us who are just average Joe’s in the US.

I've been wondering the same. With a target of hitting 100 million students, they obviously have to cast a wide net. While their focus definitely appears to be the people most in need, I'm hoping they don't plan to exclude some people while including others. I'm going to sit for the informational webinar to hopefully gain more insight on the project.

Heck, I’d probably be willing to pay some sort of nominal fee.  Although free would be amazing.  I’m still working through some Coursera Plus programs that interest me and a few other potential ACE credits until I decide 100% on what I want to do.
Possible Next up: MS Analytics

MBA ‘26
BS Sociology 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: ASU to Launch a Free Global Initiative and enroll 100 million students - by Vle045 - 02-23-2022, 02:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,132 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  1 Free Course at UPI Study (Code: FREECOURSE) & Discount $450 Lifetime Plan Ends 9/7 Captainrekt000 12 1,964 09-23-2026, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  This College Now Verifies Students’ Real-World Skills To Help Them Get Jobs LevelUP 0 377 08-17-2026, 08:32 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,212 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  College Students Are Testing at the Level of 10-Year-Olds LevelUP 8 1,882 07-08-2026, 10:27 AM
Last Post: Marcus Aurelius
  Why So Many High-Achieving Students Are Being Diagnosed With ADHD LevelUP 11 1,450 07-06-2026, 09:57 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Over 41 Million Adults Say They Want To Enroll In College, But Will They? LevelUP 2 738 06-12-2026, 03:05 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Why Students With Perfect 4.0 GPAs Get Rejected From The Ivy League LevelUP 0 628 05-09-2026, 10:33 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Free/cheap unaccredited Christian degrees CollegeStudentAC 2 2,014 12-26-2025, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
  Christmas Courses (Free) MichaelGates 5 3,498 12-15-2025, 07:21 PM
Last Post: Vle045

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)