Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Living the Good Life on $24,000 a Year? Retire in Your 20’s or 30’s?
#10
I would prefer to have a job that adds meaning to my life.  My job benefits my community and the larger world.  The plan, as it was outlined, seems to put you in a position where you're essentially doing nothing all day, every day.  It doesn't actually allow you to do anything you want, it simply removes employment from your life.  I actually like my job.  I like my co-workers and I believe in what we're doing.  I think I'll stay put.
[-] The following 2 users Like Alpha's post:
  • , Tedium
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Living the Good Life on $24,000 a Year? Retire in Your 20’s or 30’s? - by Alpha - 03-03-2022, 08:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin Mardi Gras - Lunar New Year -Ramadan Charles Fout 3 1,927 02-18-2026, 10:51 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Happy Holidays and New Year! bjcheung77 10 4,665 12-25-2025, 08:34 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Basic Program - Year 3 Autumn Charles Fout 0 1,369 10-05-2025, 10:51 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Studying Medicine Later in Life dewisant 0 2,006 09-24-2025, 01:34 PM
Last Post: dewisant
  Lived in Western Washington for half of my life, now we live here. dewisant 8 3,961 05-01-2025, 04:34 AM
Last Post: studenttime
  RFK Jr Falsely Tells Senate "AI Nurse" Is "As Good As Any Doctor" Jonathan Whatley 1 2,008 01-30-2025, 12:22 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  OUTRAGE! - Attempt on President Trump's Life Charles Fout 34 25,374 01-05-2025, 07:14 PM
Last Post: DragonDF
  The Best Life Advice Thread natshar 10 7,902 05-14-2024, 10:35 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  HAPPY NEW YEAR 2024!!! LevelUP 2 2,082 01-01-2024, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Happy Mother's Day! Life is Good! Vanity Update Charles Fout 4 2,536 10-14-2023, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)