Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spring 1 Session 1 -- What is YOURPace?
(03-11-2022, 02:20 PM)ss20ts Wrote: Submitted my final paper last night. It's already been graded.

Peace out UMPI! 2 bachelor's degrees and I'm done. Kind of relieved but kind of sad at the same time. I really enjoyed my time at UMPI. Grad school starts tomorrow.....huge break! LOL I'll try to enjoy my 24 hours of freedom.

(03-11-2022, 06:44 AM)wildebeest Wrote: Now that the session is done and the stress has dissipated, I'll also say I've really enjoyed the classes and my instructors and, while I didn't love the platform at first, I've come around.

What didn't you like about the platform? Just curious. It does taking some getting used to.
Which grad program are you currently taking or enrolled in?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Spring 1 Session 1 -- What is YOURPace? - by jb0433 - 03-11-2022, 02:31 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BS in Cybersecurity (YourPace New Program) truthfulness 19 3,411 10-07-2026, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Information YourPace B.S. Cybersecurity Mint Berry Crunch 7 291 10-07-2026, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Swiss Cognac
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,887 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 763 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
  New UMF YourPace CBE Certificate in Game Studies Jonathan Whatley 0 486 08-04-2026, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  UMPI YourPace Applied Science degreeboundFF 4 1,623 07-01-2026, 07:24 PM
Last Post: degreeboundFF
  Major BBA Degree Changes To YourPace BBA Program Swiss Cognac 26 6,484 05-06-2026, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI YourPace BA Political Science — Fastest Possible Completion with 90 RA Credits? wanderingman 7 2,722 04-30-2026, 07:36 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace RN-to-BSN (Foreign BSN) and credential evaluation (NACES) rny 16 5,261 04-26-2026, 06:13 PM
Last Post: mznach
  UMPI YourPace Graphic Design Cert, Math Courses, New Minors, and More Jonathan Whatley 13 4,272 04-25-2026, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)