Thanks for this information, I will look into these exams and the GE requierements from UMPI.
Unfortunatelly my only languages are Spanish and English.
That would be amazing if I can complete in 3-4 months.
I've seen in the forum a few plans, will try to come up with something based on that and compare it also with Excelsior.
Unfortunatelly my only languages are Spanish and English.
(03-22-2022, 05:56 PM)rachel83az Wrote: Skip the Associate degree, head right for the Bachelor'a degree. You'll save money and it won't cost you that much more time, if at all, depending on what you choose.
How do you feel about writing papers in English? UMPI has a number of Bachelor's degrees available for as little as $1400 + the cost of credits from Sophia/Study.com. https://online.umpi.edu/programs/ But you'd need to be okay with writing papers in English, as opposed to taking exams.
(03-22-2022, 06:17 PM)rachel83az Wrote: UMPI limits you to 90 transfer credits. For this board, that's usually their general education requirements (GEC) plus a few electives. You must complete more than half of your UL credits at UMPI. So, even if your Argentinian credits are exactly how you think they might be, you could have to redo some of them. But you could have a degree in as few as 3-4 months from now, which would be way faster than any school. Faster, even, than most Associate degrees.
That would be amazing if I can complete in 3-4 months.
I've seen in the forum a few plans, will try to come up with something based on that and compare it also with Excelsior.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)