04-03-2022, 06:57 PM
(04-03-2022, 04:23 PM)Pats20 Wrote: Does anyone know for sure if you can retake all the exams except for the final 3 times ? I can’t find that stated anywhere on their platform. I know you can take the first exam an unlimited amount of times.
Also if you are allowed to take each exam 3 times , can you do so out of order ? Say you get thru exam 5 and want to try and improve grade on exam 2 or 3 for example so to improve overall course grade.
Calculus is a special course. Normally you can retake the 1st exam unlimited times and the other exams only once.
For Calculus, you can retake exams out of order which is what I did.
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10
Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)