Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Spring 1 Session 2 -- What is YOURPace?
#43
Good afternoon to all!

I have been searching on DegreeForum for advice about UMPI's Business Law I (BUS350) and Business Law II (BUS352) courses, but in my brief review, I have found many folks who transferred credits to complete those requirements.  Can anyone speak to the difficulty level of the final multiple-choice assessments?  I know this is a highly subjective question, but I would appreciate hearing your feedback if you have taken the tests for either or both of these classes.  Of course, I am NOT looking for any details about the exam itself and want to maintain the highest academic standards.  Since I have had all writing finals up to this point at UMPI, I have no prior experience with multiple-choice tests for courses with them.  For a point of reference, I have taken SDC and InstantCertCredit exams and done well after studying the material.  If you have advice to offer on BUS350 or BUS352, I'd appreciate hearing it.  Thank you!

I hope my fellow UMPI students are enjoying Spring Session II and that the rest of you are doing well too!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Fall 2021 Session 1 -- What is YOURPace? - by LoveToLearn - 04-05-2022, 02:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information YourPace B.S. Cybersecurity Mint Berry Crunch 4 121 1 hour ago
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI Proposing 90-Credit YourPace BLS and Applied Psychology BA Jonathan Whatley 39 14,781 08-16-2026, 09:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 740 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
  New UMF YourPace CBE Certificate in Game Studies Jonathan Whatley 0 471 08-04-2026, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  BS in Cybersecurity (YourPace New Program) truthfulness 15 3,142 08-01-2026, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  UMPI YourPace Applied Science degreeboundFF 4 1,609 07-01-2026, 07:24 PM
Last Post: degreeboundFF
  Major BBA Degree Changes To YourPace BBA Program Swiss Cognac 26 6,383 05-06-2026, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  UMPI YourPace BA Political Science — Fastest Possible Completion with 90 RA Credits? wanderingman 7 2,682 04-30-2026, 07:36 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  UMPI YourPace RN-to-BSN (Foreign BSN) and credential evaluation (NACES) rny 16 5,221 04-26-2026, 06:13 PM
Last Post: mznach
  UMPI YourPace Graphic Design Cert, Math Courses, New Minors, and More Jonathan Whatley 13 4,206 04-25-2026, 01:43 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)