Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pierpont requesting NCCRS transcript
#27
After completing the course successfully, I sent the SDC transcript and a Credly transcript as it had another ACE course I had recently finished.

I was told that the SDC transcript could not be accepted and that it needed to be on the Credly. I tried to explain how only ACE credits are on Credly.

I used the Excelsior/SDC partnership to pay maybe $50 or so to use the Transcript One service to evaluate the SDC course and add it to the Excelsior transcript. Then I used parchment to electronically send it to Pierpont.

Just to be told it still would not be accepted.

I then used http://www.nationalccrs.org/content/requ...-obtaining to get the NCCRS to reach out to Pierpont.

Some more back and forth.

Then yesterday I was told that after reconsideration, the credit would be added to my Pierpont transcript in the next couple of days.

I did mail off the form that Excelsior requests. I do not know if making the payment over the phone/online is an option.
[-] The following 1 user Likes misskym's post:
  • ISKBizz15
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Pierpont requesting NCCRS transcript - by jsd - 04-04-2022, 08:27 PM
RE: Pierpont requesting NCCRS transcript - by misskym - 04-06-2022, 02:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has anyone gotten a second associate after Pierpont CTC AAS? Skirtlet 12 5,450 08-01-2026, 12:53 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Pierpont CTC Accreditation Issue Resolved, Notice Removed Jonathan Whatley 6 1,240 07-30-2026, 05:54 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Possible Pierpont BOG Alternative? EWVCC Captainrekt000 28 16,994 02-07-2026, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Pierpont AAS Questions homeschoolmom1 11 5,540 10-18-2025, 08:18 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  AAS options post-Pierpont soulking 49 24,505 06-20-2025, 12:34 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Pierpont transfer-in question raekwon 10 7,628 05-24-2025, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Bee_bowling360
  Sophia to Pierpont The need 2 learn 48 28,144 03-05-2025, 09:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  No one at Pierpont is responding - sadly any4yeardegree 48 20,402 02-19-2025, 11:35 AM
Last Post: newdegree
  Pierpont Contacts - Please Do Not Spam Them tensen 22 18,582 01-23-2025, 02:51 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Google Certs: PM. Unix, Data Analytics for Pierpont Credit ande 1 2,432 01-13-2025, 10:57 AM
Last Post: Otherdad

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)