04-07-2022, 08:02 AM
(This post was last modified: 04-07-2022, 08:04 AM by carrythenothing.)
(04-07-2022, 07:27 AM)TheBookWorm10 Wrote: Hi all,
I'm very new to this website, but have been following the threads regarding ENEB. I recall seeing a member mention that the Masters in Big Data is actually accredited as a full Masters degree; I just wanted to clarify whether this was correct?
I apologise that I cannot remember where I read it, but thought I would ask the community!
Thanks in advance
It's a post in this thread: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...#pid341386
Ongoing: MLIS
June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)
May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315
June 2022, Thomas Edison State University (TESU): Second degree - BA in Computer Science + ASNSM in Mathematics + Cert. in CIS + Cert. in Operations Mgmt.
e-Packs: Computer Concepts; Industrial Psych.
Guided Study: Comp. Architecture
Online: Intro. to PLA; Database Mgmt.; Software Eng.; Data Structures; Liberal Arts Capstone; DSI-610 (Statistics.com)
May 2019, a residential, RA institution: BA in Political Science and Educational Studies
Relevant equivalencies: MAT-321; MAT-431; STA-315


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)