Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Talk to me about California Coast University
#6
You don't need one person's opinion - you need to sort through LOTS of them. I just googled "California Coast University Reviews" and read through a few dozen. There are many review sites and hundreds of reviews. They leaned to the good side, with some few complaints. One poster said his CCU Bachelor's wasn't getting him into any Master's program at RA schools. My take: he should try other schools. Do some research. (I have no idea what his GPA was, where he'd applied etc...) A couple (no more) complaints of difficulty contacting professors to get questions answered. There probably ISN'T a school where this doesn't happen sometimes..

Read a couple-three hundred reviews. Then make up your mind. I saw absolutely NO egregious complaints - the reviews were generally very favourable. Back in days of old, people used to slag CCU because at that time it was unaccredited. Those days are LONG LONG gone. I have NEVER seen anything in print resembling a scandal or indicating dishonesty.

I think it's really worth considering - if DEAC accreditation works for your friend, but you don't have to listen to me or any one individual. Start by reading the reviews. Go from there. Maybe request further info from the school if it seems a, um...Vie-able bet.  Smile Over my forum-years here and everywhere else, I've gotten to know a couple of MBA grads of Cal. Coast quite well. (As well as you can through forums, PMs and email.) Both spoke highly of their school and found their CCU degrees helped their careers.. I don't mean that to be a deciding factor for you - just an anecdote. But both were credible, honest people in my opinion. They always have been.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Johann's post:
  • Vle045


Messages In This Thread
RE: Talk to me about California Coast University - by Johann - 04-19-2022, 11:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,097 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 651 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,361 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,154 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,791 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK
  Underrated University chopliver2 20 11,771 02-13-2026, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I completed my bachelors at Newlane University. This was my experience. Jakehazex21 0 4,689 12-31-2025, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jakehazex21
  Commonwealth University College of Medicine - $18.5K (4 years total) bjcheung77 7 4,862 12-31-2025, 08:55 AM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Grand Canyon University fully nonprofit clep3705 3 2,868 12-27-2025, 09:30 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Light University - Spiritual and Mental Health First Aid MichaelGates 8 8,748 12-13-2025, 06:11 PM
Last Post: MichaelGates

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)