Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Talk to me about California Coast University
#13
(04-20-2022, 10:12 AM)Johann Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 10:04 AM)Vle045 Wrote:
(04-20-2022, 09:59 AM)sanantone Wrote: It used to be illegal to use California Coast University degrees in Texas, and they were probably only other states' diploma mill lists. Now, they're considered legit.

Ah, yes, I think that might be one of the negative things that was coming up.   Good to see they are considered legit now.  I’m guessing they cleaned up whatever put them on the naughty list.

I think they were put on the naughty list way back when (prior to 2005?) because they were not accredited. Once you get on those lists it can take YEARS to get off. Texas is not a forgiving state.  Smile

Legitimate, pre-accredited schools are normally not put on diploma mill lists. California Coast University was banned in Texas because the coursework they required was considered "substandard."
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc


Messages In This Thread
RE: Talk to me about California Coast University - by sanantone - 04-20-2022, 07:04 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UNED Spanish online university Avidreader 7 6,155 Yesterday, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,150 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  university of michigan goes pass/fail for first semester freshman bluebooger 2 693 08-13-2026, 11:36 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Ashford University ladylearner 7 2,427 05-28-2026, 11:21 PM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  CodeSignal’s University Ranking Report Reveals Higher Ed’s Blind Spot LevelUP 1 1,189 04-30-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  International Open University in The Gambia sal1820 2 3,898 04-07-2026, 07:51 PM
Last Post: DoctorHAK
  Underrated University chopliver2 20 11,913 02-13-2026, 02:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  I completed my bachelors at Newlane University. This was my experience. Jakehazex21 0 4,785 12-31-2025, 11:47 AM
Last Post: Jakehazex21
  Commonwealth University College of Medicine - $18.5K (4 years total) bjcheung77 7 4,928 12-31-2025, 08:55 AM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Grand Canyon University fully nonprofit clep3705 3 2,925 12-27-2025, 09:30 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)