04-20-2022, 09:40 PM
I did my MBA at Southeastern Oklahoma State University.
It was a pretty decent program and the professors were very quick to respond to questions. I cannot speak to the M.Ed program but the MBA was pretty much self taught utilizing the course materials professors provide. There are no recorded lectures, live lectures, etc.
In the end, it accomplished for me what I wanted it to accomplish. I'd highly recommend the programs through SOSU.
It was a pretty decent program and the professors were very quick to respond to questions. I cannot speak to the M.Ed program but the MBA was pretty much self taught utilizing the course materials professors provide. There are no recorded lectures, live lectures, etc.
In the end, it accomplished for me what I wanted it to accomplish. I'd highly recommend the programs through SOSU.
Master of Science (M.S.) in Quantitative Management: Business Analytics (2023)
Duke University | The Fuqua School of Business
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in Management (2019)
Southeastern Oklahoma State University | The John Massey School of Business
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Biology (2015)
East Central University | The College of Health Sciences
Accumulated Credit: Undergraduate - 126 Hours, Graduate - 83 Hours
Duke University | The Fuqua School of Business
Master of Business Administration (M.B.A.) in Management (2019)
Southeastern Oklahoma State University | The John Massey School of Business
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Biology (2015)
East Central University | The College of Health Sciences
Accumulated Credit: Undergraduate - 126 Hours, Graduate - 83 Hours


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)