Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Credits from work experience.
#10
(05-02-2022, 11:47 AM)Sara143 Wrote: Yes you are right I think there was miscommunication. Jessica told me I have to complete my general education requirements and then 10 courses with UMPI. After that I will get my degree. But I think there was misunderstanding.
What do you mean by ACE? And where I can do Ace courses? I am working on my general education.
Thanks

My advice to you is to follow what Bjcheung77 has told you to do.  When others have added their thoughts, it seems to confuse you.  Just focus on what he has said and stick to that.
Possible Next up: MS Analytics

MBA ‘26
BS Sociology 
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Credits from work experience. - by Sara143 - 04-06-2022, 05:40 PM
RE: Credits from work experience. - by ss20ts - 04-06-2022, 06:07 PM
RE: Credits from work experience. - by bjcheung77 - 04-06-2022, 11:40 PM
RE: Thanks for all helpful information ( enrollment ) - by Vle045 - 05-02-2022, 12:59 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Credits for DSST exams at UMPI any4yeardegree 7 1,409 08-14-2026, 01:20 AM
Last Post: daydream
  UMPI YourPace BA Political Science — Fastest Possible Completion with 90 RA Credits? wanderingman 7 2,733 04-30-2026, 07:36 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Metropolia credits to UMPI? (not Finnish language) SunnySideOfBPD 0 785 04-15-2026, 07:48 AM
Last Post: SunnySideOfBPD
  0 credits to BA at UMPI: how long while working FT? (Psych, IGS, PolSci grads pls) stateside 6 2,135 11-30-2025, 09:44 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Study.com and UMPI Transfer Credits – Recent Updates bjcheung77 0 2,156 11-05-2025, 08:16 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Best NACES/AICE evaluator for Philippines University Credits to UMPI Edriveless 10 3,204 08-10-2025, 12:49 AM
Last Post: ashkir
  Bunch of credits, No degree plan? Help! HMohamed12 11 4,971 04-16-2025, 02:13 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  OOLS? UMPI transfer credits? kimberlyagapril 2 1,885 03-03-2025, 11:02 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  How does a BLS with POS and HTY work? MCMDF79 5 2,314 02-23-2025, 07:56 PM
Last Post: MCMDF79
  History Major & Transfer Credits Questions slreed 4 2,718 02-07-2025, 07:28 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)