05-09-2022, 12:02 AM
Cmglaser08 Wrote:Yes I took it. As with any of the coopersmith tests make sure to know the crash course we’ll and your good
That's right. Basically, what I mentioned in my post #3. I would recommend doing something similar to bluebooger in post #5. You "can" get an A, but it's your effort that determines the grade. Play smarter with your review, study, time management and you'll get there. In regards to taking courses from Coopersmith or UExcels, sometimes mixing them up would give you a greater understanding of both systems. You can take a LL at one and take the UL at the other if you need or wanted...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)