08-09-2008, 06:43 AM
Very sorry to learn about your results Marshall. On a positive note, I can see that you've already dodged the bullet. As bat21 mentioned, you have plenty other options, and many of them aren't too bad. And since you've got the time, you can always re-take.
I remember I came very close to failing this one. Although I took it cold and in less than ideal conditions, I too thought this would be a walk in the park (took it without essay), I only passed with a 50, my lowest score ever. Besides being the cut score for passing, there's little difference between a 50 and the 49 you got in terms of proficiency. I can understand how you must've felt at the time, getting so close.
I'm sure it's going to be better the next time. Just keep knocking them down.
I remember I came very close to failing this one. Although I took it cold and in less than ideal conditions, I too thought this would be a walk in the park (took it without essay), I only passed with a 50, my lowest score ever. Besides being the cut score for passing, there's little difference between a 50 and the 49 you got in terms of proficiency. I can understand how you must've felt at the time, getting so close.
I'm sure it's going to be better the next time. Just keep knocking them down.
cookderosa Wrote:Thank you for your contribution.hilarious hilarious hilarious
You can catch more flies with honey than vinegar.....
Excelsior BSB - MIS concentration (119 credits in the bank)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)