06-17-2022, 12:19 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-17-2022, 12:30 PM by michaeladsmith2.)
(06-14-2021, 02:48 PM)TINASAM Wrote: When you're done, how are you going to list it on your resume?
ENEB?
or
University Isabel I de Castilla?
or alternate....
I'm on the fence on taking these classes but if I decide to, I'm leaning on listing it as University Isabel I de Castilla. Since you get two degrees, one from ENEB and one from Isabel, I figure that will be fine but I'd like some feedback to what others are planning to do in this situation.
I'm an MBA+Master in Business & Corporate Communications graduate.
I list mine as:
Universidad Isabel I – Barcelona, Spain
Master of Business Administration - MBA
Jan 2021 - Apr 2022
GPA: 3.62
ENEB - European Business School of Barcelona
Universidad Isabel I – Barcelona, Spain
Master of Business & Corporate Communication
Jan 2021 - Apr 2022
GPA: 3.91
ENEB - European Business School of Barcelona
For me, I always use the "senior" institution (College or University) as my main listing for my degree. ENEB is a "collaborating school" within the Universidad Isabel I "system". So when people ask, or employers inquire, I always say, " I have my MBA from Universidad Isabel I, in Barcelona, Spain." Sometimes, I will just say the European Business School of Barcelona. I guess it doesn't matter what you say verbally, but on my Resume, LinkedIN and Facebook, I use the University.
Completed
Doctor of Healthcare Administration | Virginia University of Lynchburg
MBA., MBCC., MPM., MHRM | Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Business Administration (Equivalent) | NACES, ECE
In Progress
PhD in International Public Health | Euler-Franeker Memorial University | Class of 2027
Master of Arts in Human Rights Practice | The University of Arizona | Class of 2026
Doctor of Healthcare Administration | Virginia University of Lynchburg
MBA., MBCC., MPM., MHRM | Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Bachelor of Business Administration (Equivalent) | NACES, ECE
In Progress
PhD in International Public Health | Euler-Franeker Memorial University | Class of 2027
Master of Arts in Human Rights Practice | The University of Arizona | Class of 2026


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)