Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Northwestern California University School of Law - My Journey
#14
I do not know how I missed this thread, but I will be following. I'm planning to apply to law schools in November. I have been seriously considering that same school though to keep costs down.
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Northwestern California University School of Law - My Journey - by SweetSecret - 07-04-2022, 06:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb Nexford University MBA tordan 52 23,335 10-03-2026, 08:37 AM
Last Post: tordan
  Arcada University: Big Data Analytics (Specialisation studies) Master-level 30 ECTS animuscerebri 3 3,097 10-02-2026, 11:09 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  PhD Cheap by University of Brazil, Campinas (Unrecognized Institution) cahyo_adi 13 4,531 09-09-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Graham International University wee2222 120 46,813 08-03-2026, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  California options in Mental Health Grad Schools termdec 2 764 07-26-2026, 07:49 PM
Last Post: termdec
  Carolina University - Cheap Accredited MA degree FireMedic_Philosopher 8 1,940 07-18-2026, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Lamar University: One Free Graduate Level Course SpartacusPM 39 14,181 07-15-2026, 02:31 PM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Newlane University Planning Graduate Degree WALLACEMC11 14 2,675 07-14-2026, 07:11 AM
Last Post: sal1820
  EUCLID University? FireMedic_Philosopher 39 15,771 07-07-2026, 06:05 PM
Last Post: nph
  Angelo State University MA in Mental Health and Wellness Counseling staceydiane 11 3,119 07-04-2026, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)