Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
SOS-110 Critical Information Literacy My Experience
#21
(07-08-2022, 01:27 PM)Oulton1 Wrote: Hi. Thank you for taking the time to review this class. It’s been very helpful since starting SOS-110 this week. I have a couple questions, I hope you can answer or someone else who has completed this course. 

You mention that I can retake quizzes if my score is low the first time around. I was wondering if this includes ALL quizzes or just the ones related to section 1… can the quizzes in Nimble (section 2) also be retaken as well.

I can see how easy it would be to miss a class requirement so I was wondering if there is a place within the class portal where everything is listed and as it’s completed it’s marked off by the software. I haven’t seen anything like this but I could be missing some section

You also mentioned research tools… I am only in the first week so I haven’t located these tools yet…is there a particular section I will see them available in?

Thank you for your help.

The 10-question quizzes can be retaken an unlimited number of times.

The Nimble ones you can guess on, they don't seem to care as long as you score 100% perfect for that to be completed. Be careful as some questions have multiple answers. Every question needs to be 100% completed and correct.

In the grading section, you can see your current grade and completion rate for each section. 

The research tools are located in the top navigation bar. I used mainly ProQuest as this was easier to use to pull what I needed quickly.
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10

Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
[-] The following 1 user Likes LevelUP's post:
  • Oulton1
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: SOS-110 Critical Information Literacy My Experience - by LevelUP - 07-08-2022, 02:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BS Information Technology ITS-3400 matycon 8 1,134 07-21-2026, 09:39 AM
Last Post: matycon
  [SOLVED] Accelerate fee + EdX literacy certificate ArboristFlames 2 1,185 04-02-2026, 10:07 PM
Last Post: ArboristFlames
  Getting Art Degree from TESU: My Experience CreativeLearner 4 2,443 01-21-2026, 12:11 PM
Last Post: AprilsFool
  downdetector for myEdison Experience? pluggingalong 5 1,809 10-26-2025, 04:38 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  EdX Information Literacy count to 15 in house credits? Cookbecomeingnerd 5 2,628 10-26-2025, 02:51 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question Advantages of taking the $498 edX Information Literacy course for the BACS? Ares 20 7,352 06-20-2025, 11:50 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU computer science and information systems are the same degree Chann 9 5,707 09-19-2024, 10:29 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Using Edx MicroBachelors for Information Literacy Frederico.Sandoval 2 1,883 07-10-2024, 01:01 PM
Last Post: Frederico.Sandoval
  TESU is Upgrading the myEdison Student Portal to myEdison Experience AllThose299s 2 2,152 05-23-2024, 11:35 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Exclamation Doing a TESU BS Information Technology Degree in One Term Is Now Possible! LevelUP 7 4,666 04-05-2024, 11:24 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)