Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Have a Masters, can I transfer credit for BS?
#13
(07-19-2022, 06:52 AM)carrythenothing Wrote: Basically, unless your master's degree is determined to be equivalent to an RA bachelor's degree for some reason, you'll have to fulfill all credit distribution requirements in the catalog.

Keep in mind you can transfer "a maximum of 30 semester hours for a baccalaureate degree and 15 semester hours for an associate degree of graduate credit" (I believe 4 UK credits is equivalent to 1 semester credit and 2 ECTS to 1 semester credit).

From that same page, note that there's also a maximum number of foreign credit hours: "90 semester hours for a baccalaureate degree and 45 semester hours for an associate degree." The minimum grade is a C for foreign credits.

thanks a lot man, very helpful

(07-19-2022, 06:19 PM)dfrecore Wrote: What I meant was, if I were you'd I'd be calling TESU directly to ask these questions.

will do
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Have a Masters, can I transfer credit for BS? - by borrs - 07-21-2022, 12:55 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Post-bacc credit transfers Non-matriculated esummer 3 374 09-22-2026, 03:59 PM
Last Post: esummer
  TESU launches 30 credit Masters ReyMysterioso 0 782 07-24-2026, 01:32 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  TESU BA Computer Science credit transfer list EnigmaSL 0 601 07-02-2026, 02:55 PM
Last Post: EnigmaSL
  BA CS - Metropolia credits transfer boblax 9 2,760 05-17-2026, 11:43 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri
  TESU Wrong Credit Evaluations foolmethrice 2 1,650 01-06-2026, 09:49 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU Undergraduate Certificates and Alternative Credit Limits Bigshay 7 2,259 01-05-2026, 05:34 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  New 1-Credit TECEPs Jonathan Whatley 10 3,950 12-10-2025, 12:24 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  TESU Wording Newly Friendly to DOED-Recognized Institutionally Accredited Credit Jonathan Whatley 9 6,373 11-13-2025, 09:24 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  How are transfer credits counted? cljrmccoy 4 1,809 11-04-2025, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Hotdogman1
  Coursera - Google project Management transfer issues? Godai 4 2,071 10-26-2025, 09:36 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)