Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Transferring credits to study an MBA in the US
#11
(07-21-2022, 11:40 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: @IA_288, yes, you can try another evaluation with WES and see how that goes.  I also would recommend you to have a back up plan with the Bachelors option.  I suggest the Excelsior BSLA or UMPI BLS option, there are plenty of elective options and the degree will come out relatively affordable, easy/fast to complete.  Is there a particular Masters degree you're trying to get into?

I have in mind masters of science in Business analytics or Engineering management.

How the path would be with the Excelsior BSLA or UMPI BLS? do they make more sense than a bachelor on Mechanical engineering? I have no idea, but I thought the transference of my credits to a Mechanical Engineering bachelors would be more beneficial (number of credits transferred wise) that a liberal arts one.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Transferring credits to study an MBA in the US - by IA_288 - 07-21-2022, 11:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should I take some Study.com courses before applying to UMPI for BA in Psych? Ariadne 3 973 07-30-2026, 05:34 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Transferring from community college to an online Bachelor's program daydream 9 3,187 07-08-2026, 07:32 PM
Last Post: daydream
Lightbulb Anyone use UPI Study? eyrobinson 25 14,185 07-02-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  UMPI BLS + Accounting Minor — What Other Minors Can I Add with My Transfer Credits? [email protected] 7 3,226 06-26-2026, 10:12 AM
Last Post: jg_nuy
  Review credits and help with selecting credits BR3_26 3 664 06-23-2026, 09:00 AM
Last Post: WDue
  Max transfer credits Heniheni 1 953 03-05-2026, 09:12 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Transferred in 90 credits to UMPI. Which of these 3 degrees should I choose? mriern99 4 1,608 03-05-2026, 08:47 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  2nd Bachelors, tons of RA credits. TradeFederationSupporter2 1 902 02-28-2026, 01:48 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Question (Help) TEEX credits & Credly – international student question (UMPI) pumi 2 1,288 02-03-2026, 01:09 AM
Last Post: pumi
  Degree plan for 120 RA credits, TESU Biology BA & WGU BSN FloridaMan 13 3,684 12-24-2025, 01:09 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)