Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I'm trying to create degree plan
#6
Excelsior didn’t except ethics from Sophia for me, but I THINK they said it was because of my program. If you’re planning excelsior, definitely do as much through Sophia as possible. 20% discount on EU courses is nice, and maximizing a Sophia subscription can save a lot. As far as ethics, either get it approved, or just do it and if they don’t take it it’s a warm up for a course they will take.

If you are planning to use Olivet, I would hurry. I just saw a post about ONU doing away with the yourway program.

https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...ch-27-2023
Old Salt w/ New Papers
Pierpont: AAS BOG BUSINESS FOCUS 8/5/22
Excelsior: BS NUCLEAR ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY 10/21/22
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'm trying to create degree plan - by browniebo - 08-17-2022, 01:02 PM
RE: I'm trying to create degree plan - by Insert Name - 08-25-2022, 02:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 4 813 6 hours ago
Last Post: VanillaBean
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,391 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,165 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 275 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,494 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 646 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,469 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555
Sad I'm in Degree Hell sal1820 17 4,630 05-31-2026, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Maltus
Heart First US degree, need help. PrinceCharlesLevin 16 2,583 05-01-2026, 05:58 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  TESU BSBA Finance and possible dual degree? Bingo 4 1,307 04-29-2026, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Phyexial

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)