09-01-2022, 03:48 AM
(08-31-2022, 04:50 PM)vintage_jacket Wrote: Thank you! I'd really like to take BIO+lab online if possible. I'll check out Iowa Wesleyan University first and see what comes back, since I'd prefer a transcript from a neighboring state (IL). But otherwise, it sounds like Mid-America Christian University has provided the best results so far.
The link to Iowa Wesleyan on the partner page hasn't been coded properly, but you can see the equivalents here: https://www.tellearning.org/partners/iow...niversity/ It looks good, but definitely contact the institution to ensure that the TEL credits don't show as transfers.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)