09-06-2022, 02:08 AM
I wouldn't worry too much about only 10%, so long as it's properly cited stuff. Some of it probably isn't, though. And that can be okay. For the ASU 1-credit class, one of the assignments was writing instructions for making a sandwich. Mine got flagged as not being 100% original because of the phrase "peanut butter and jelly sandwich". Because of how short the assignment was and how many times it was necessary to mention the sandwich, I think it was flagged as being 10-15% unoriginal. I had a bit of a laugh about that.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA
Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)