Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Updated Course Names at Sophia
#1
Looks like Sophia has done some housekeeping. All of this is from the main website, as I'm not currently an active user. Current members feel free to confirm/prove me wrong. Smile

Communication at Work is now Workplace Communication

Taking Charge of Your Economic Future seems to be more appropriately named "Personal Finance". And there's Workplace Writing I and II, which I think are "Discover the Writer in You" and "The Power of Persuasion" retitled (since both are missing from the main website), but I can't confirm that.

The 0-credit Foundations of College Algebra is also gone (has been for a while). Introductory Applied Math might also be gone?

I'd be happy to update the wiki, but I'd prefer some confirmation data points first.  Angel
[-] The following 2 users Like dbinghamjr's post:
  • Pikachu, ss20ts
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Updated Course Names at Sophia - by dbinghamjr - 10-09-2022, 02:54 AM
RE: Updated Course Names at Sophia - by dfrecore - 10-09-2022, 09:23 AM
RE: Updated Course Names at Sophia - by MNomadic - 10-09-2022, 11:24 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What courses would you like to see on Sophia/SDC/etc? Robson 57 12,811 8 hours ago
Last Post: Robson
  WARNING: Don't try and cheat on Sophia, they are suspending lots of accounts! LevelUP 26 10,743 09-25-2026, 08:16 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
Lightbulb New courses on Sophia daydream 3 951 08-18-2026, 08:18 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Sophia.org Membership Code - Recent bjcheung77 308 256,542 07-01-2026, 02:17 PM
Last Post: Bcopeland64
  New Sophia Courses Physics, Principles of Leadership, Digital Literacy, Intro to Ed LevelUP 5 1,242 07-01-2026, 12:09 AM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  ENG COMP I & II - SDC, SL or Sophia any4yeardegree 19 3,482 06-01-2026, 07:47 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  Questions about SDC, Straighterline & Sophia VanillaBean 2 1,327 04-04-2026, 04:23 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  New Sophia Course Medical Terminology Jonathan Whatley 9 3,578 03-27-2026, 11:50 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
Question Credit from services like Sophia.org with no written assignments BR3_26 3 2,455 03-12-2026, 09:15 AM
Last Post: wow
  New Sophia Course Business Data Analytics Jonathan Whatley 30 19,421 01-27-2026, 11:09 AM
Last Post: animuscerebri

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)