10-23-2022, 07:30 PM
(10-23-2022, 03:52 PM)bjcheung77 Wrote: (PUG) Purdue does take their courses in at the Masters/Grad level, I don't think you'll be able to use them much at all though, these will be electives. I wonder how it would fit in a PUG CBE MBA or MSIT... Link: https://www.lawshelf.com/partnersview
I actually emailed them to see if the credits could be accepted into the Concord JD program. The LawShelf website shows that there is an articulation agreement and it looks like they transfer into the EJD program, but in the way that the actual document is written it looks like they transfer into the JD program. Very confusing. I am still waiting to hear back.
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges, FEMA, AICPCU Ethics
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges, FEMA, AICPCU Ethics


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)