Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Guy Has Either 33 or 108 Doctorate Degrees (Allegedly)
#30
(11-03-2022, 07:19 PM)MrPanda Wrote: "University of Azteca" doesn´t even make grammatical sense Big Grin

And of course, they wouldn´t have a "PhD in hinduism", they only have a Doctorate in Education.

Right - it doesn't. And right again - they wouldn't. And I think they outsource ALL their actual PhD programs to Universidad Central de Nicaragua, because they don't have permission to teach at that level - but UCEN does. Whole big thread on these  schools, on the other forum. 

This Uni is "Universidad Azteca" which translates (to me, anyway) as "Aztec University." And that's fine - there are a million-plus Nahuatl speakers in Mexico and if they want to name a school for ANY of their Aboriginal Nations - great! I'm a grad of Mohawk College here in Canada - named after one of the Six Nations of the Iroquois Confederacy. The other five are Oneida, Onondaga, Cayuga, Tuscarora and Seneca. As you might surmise, I really dig this kind of study. I was born in England, almost 80 years ago, but I'm REALLY proud of going to a school with a name like Mohawk College!  Heart

To me, this "University of" is just regular offbeat South Asian English. I wouldn't read anything else into it. Satyanarayana's story has holes enough without it. I'm positive there are schools on that list he never even saw - and some he never took a single course from - distance or in person. Some of those schools did not require coursework. Payment was enough. I think some may be "flights of fancy," too. I'd really like to see that degree from Stanford. Maybe Stanford would like to see it, too....  Smile
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Guy Has Either 33 or 108 Doctorate Degrees (Allegedly) - by Johann - 11-04-2022, 08:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  China Cuts 12,200 University Programs, Replaces Many With AI Degrees LevelUP 3 1,088 09-25-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Any language degrees? Kev 73 19,466 09-09-2026, 10:58 PM
Last Post: degreedude80
  85-Year-Old Earning Doctorate: “It’s Never Too Late!” Jonathan Whatley 4 874 05-17-2026, 09:11 PM
Last Post: MFG
  UVEG - Inexpensive Official Degrees in Mexico bjcheung77 23 18,753 04-06-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: wow
  Master List of Online Platforms with College Courses/Degrees SophiaPrincess 15 14,559 01-12-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: Kabir
  Free/cheap unaccredited Christian degrees CollegeStudentAC 2 2,012 12-26-2025, 12:05 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
  Weirdest DEAC-accredited universities and degrees Robson 15 5,629 12-11-2025, 09:13 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degrees in Content Creation? LevelUP 14 6,374 11-13-2025, 09:27 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Cheapest Online Doctorate/PhD thequietman 5 6,213 11-07-2025, 03:42 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degrees vs. Certifications: Which Opens More Doors in Healthcare? MichaelGates 2 1,487 09-04-2025, 07:18 PM
Last Post: Hotdogman1

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)