Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Free Graduate Certificate in Telehealth!!!
#18
(11-18-2022, 09:31 PM)dfrecore Wrote:
(11-18-2022, 06:33 PM)Maniac Craniac Wrote:
(11-14-2022, 01:03 PM)Maniac Craniac Wrote:
(11-13-2022, 08:05 PM)Maniac Craniac Wrote: Woah, wow. This is 1000% relevant to my field of work. Will it stay the same price for upcoming terms? I can't tell.


Also, how do courses at ACE work? Are they self-paced or semester schedule based?
I'm doing something I don't usually do... I'm reaching out to them for further information  Big Grin Cool Angel
They're continuing the tuition-free offer for the January 9 semester. The courses are synchronous, require message board posts and assignments each week, and each course has a 20-question multiple choice final exam that must be completed in a single 3-hour sitting.

The curriculum looks great, but the timing is absolutely awful for me. It can't be offered at $150 forever, and I can't justify paying ~$3k for it later.  Looks like this will be the one that got away.

Synchronous?!?  That's the worst!  I was considering it, but I just cannot do a synchronous course for whole semesters at a time.
To clarify, because I may have chosen my words poorly- there is a schedule of when assignments and exams are due, but there are no live lectures.

I generally think of synchronous as being the opposite of self-paced, but that might not be how others think of it.
SMS, SGB, GEN, NG, TG16, NES, SNES

[Image: ccoDZ6X.png]

Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Free Graduate Certificate in Telehealth!!! - by Maniac Craniac - 11-18-2022, 09:58 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  University of Helsinki: Free Courses, “IN ENGLISH” + FREE + SELF-PACED + For Credit [email protected] 43 25,551 09-25-2026, 08:14 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Free 1 year Google AI Pro for students Hotdogman1 1 402 09-25-2026, 08:13 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  George Fox U Free AI Basics and AI Advanced Short Certificates Jonathan Whatley 5 903 08-26-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Maltus
  Christendom College Free Noncredit Short Courses, Liberal Arts and Religious Topics Jonathan Whatley 4 740 08-06-2026, 06:45 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  50% Walmart Free Delivery, Free Paramount +, 5% Cash Back CC LevelUP 4 798 07-18-2026, 08:51 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Free credit-bearing certificates in Criminal Justice/Criminology? EliEverIsAHero 1 1,406 07-14-2026, 01:38 PM
Last Post: ConqueringCollege
  WorldQuant U Free Grad Cert, Possible Future MScs in AI (NA DEAC) Jonathan Whatley 0 1,601 06-22-2026, 07:23 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Free Credit Class in Financial Literacy - University of Maryland Global Campus (UMGC) malakaka 3 1,623 05-20-2026, 04:42 PM
Last Post: mike01119
  Columbia+ 2 AI courses for free RoboPanda 2 2,956 04-29-2026, 06:42 PM
Last Post: ThePA
  JSU Free RA Course - AI Literacy (3 Credits) Captainrekt000 5 3,161 03-06-2026, 07:32 AM
Last Post: MEarlBITW

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)