12-02-2022, 03:22 PM
(12-02-2022, 11:20 AM)AnonStudent Wrote:I did sign up for the MBA program, however I wound up dropping out before completing a single class. After graduating with the MS in data science in December of last year I wound up leaving my previous company and took a new position as a data scientist at another company.(10-21-2021, 07:00 PM)mcjon77 Wrote:Hi I am interested in Eastern’s MBA program. Did you go for it? I am curious to hear about it. I’m curious about workload (hrs per week) and how it’s formatted if it is all self paced (assignments, tests, papers). Thanks!(10-21-2021, 06:44 PM)09iyvesty Wrote: Hi Guys,It is completely doable depending on how much free time you have from work. I took two classes per term starting this January and I'm finishing up this December. Two classes per term was pretty manageable for me because I was working from home. Working from home basically saved 3 hours out of my day in commute and prep time.
I will be starting the Eastern program in January. Just curious, can I take two classes while working full-time? How doable is that? I want to finish the program and earn the degree as fast as I can.
Thank you!
My job had us return to the office in August so I had to drop one of my classes because it was getting to be too much work. So I took one class in the summer 2 term and one class in the fall 1 term.
I'm taking the capstone in the ethics course this time to finish up the program. I had such a good time with it that I'm strongly considering starting their NBA program next year. The cost of these programs is within my budget for my company's tuition reimbursement program.
The company compensation and benefits are outstanding, however they don't provide tuition reimbursement. My previous company did provide tuition reimbursement making the degree almost free.
Since this degree would have been my third master's degree and would provide no career benefits, I couldn't justify spending $10,000 cash out of my own money for it no matter how fun it looked.
MS, Data Science, Eastern University
ALM, Information Technology, Harvard University
AB, Government, Georgetown University
In Progress: MS, Computer Science, Georgia Institute of Technology (Projected Completion 2027)
ALM, Information Technology, Harvard University
AB, Government, Georgetown University
In Progress: MS, Computer Science, Georgia Institute of Technology (Projected Completion 2027)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)