Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Northwestern California University School of Law - My Journey
#28
Hello everyone. It has been a busy year. Sorry to all of you who messaged me and got no response, I am not active here anymore. I just wanted to share with you that exactly one year ago I finished my BLS at UMPI and 2 weeks later I was accepted at NWCU. I just finished my first year there and I received my final grades for the first 4 courses, last night. I passed and I am now headed to start 2L next month. Since I had a BLS I am not required to take the baby bar. 
FYI I am now 51 years old, immigrant and English is my second language.
WGU MBA, 2026
UMPI, Bachelor of Liberal Studies - Managment Minor, 2021
Magna Cum Laude (3.8 GPA)
[-] The following 6 users Like Federicojavier's post:
  • collegecareerstudent, FastTrackDegree, Kab, LevelUP, mariobros1985, Nemfis
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Northwestern California University School of Law - My Journey - by Federicojavier - 12-23-2022, 02:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PhD Cheap by University of Brazil, Campinas (Unrecognized Institution) cahyo_adi 13 4,446 09-09-2026, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  Graham International University wee2222 120 45,866 08-03-2026, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Sagan
  California options in Mental Health Grad Schools termdec 2 674 07-26-2026, 07:49 PM
Last Post: termdec
  Carolina University - Cheap Accredited MA degree FireMedic_Philosopher 8 1,844 07-18-2026, 06:10 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Lamar University: One Free Graduate Level Course SpartacusPM 39 13,768 07-15-2026, 02:31 PM
Last Post: jfreemansh
  Newlane University Planning Graduate Degree WALLACEMC11 14 2,506 07-14-2026, 07:11 AM
Last Post: sal1820
  EUCLID University? FireMedic_Philosopher 39 15,363 07-07-2026, 06:05 PM
Last Post: nph
  Angelo State University MA in Mental Health and Wellness Counseling staceydiane 11 2,960 07-04-2026, 04:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Journey - UK Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership OtterDen 14 13,405 06-30-2026, 09:58 AM
Last Post: kb24bi8
  Teesside University: Online MS Cybersecurity £7,560 (~$10K USD) bjcheung77 5 3,782 06-10-2026, 12:07 AM
Last Post: RKanarek

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)