Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TESU BACS with an associates in math.
#1
Here is my degree plan. Gray courses are done. Any advice about courses I should swap or things I should change? I was also considering getting the bsba cis too but I am going directly to WGU to get an MBA right after so I don't know if it is worth the extra courses right now.

[Image: uxNpjlr.png]


Attached Files
.png   Degree Plan.png (Size: 399.48 KB / Downloads: 14)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
TESU BACS with an associates in math. - by CanICode - 12-25-2022, 09:52 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 1 381 09-17-2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Big Grin Considering TESU - Bachelors ASAP bustinjon 16 3,708 08-30-2026, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Completing TESU History BA Wayne195 1 581 06-25-2026, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Is My TESU Eval Accurate? (BA Psychology) myriam555 6 1,158 06-01-2026, 05:39 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  TESU BSBA Finance and possible dual degree? Bingo 4 1,338 04-29-2026, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Phyexial
  Liberal Studies from TESU to graduate with my daughter cljrmccoy 3 1,089 03-30-2026, 10:35 AM
Last Post: cljrmccoy
  BS in IT (2nd TESU Bachelors) HawkGuy 7 1,764 03-10-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU BSBA or BALS SA4578 2 1,361 02-28-2026, 01:50 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Advice on associates Bigshay 1 989 02-03-2026, 04:35 PM
Last Post: StraighterLine_Learn
  Tesu psych ba to in person neuroscience master either stateside Karabree 5 1,691 02-02-2026, 05:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)