Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any modifications or considerations to my plan at TESU?
#18
(01-06-2023, 09:23 PM)allvia Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 08:00 PM)Mccderm Wrote:
(01-06-2023, 05:30 PM)allvia Wrote: CLEPs can be done for free through Modern States - https://modernstates.org. Many of your SDC courses could be completed much cheaper through Sophia; actually Sophia offers many of the CLEP topics as well. SDC is good for things not found elsewhere, and a great resource for UL credit courses. Here is the Wiki page for the Sophia Equivalency List - https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/So...lency_List

Thank you for the advice and I'll make changes to the plan. Though about the CLEPs though Modern States, I'm not sure how it could be free. I know that the course is free but there is an fee which you would have to pay being $95. Please advise me if I'm wrong.

Once you complete the prep course you request a voucher to cover the exam, it is my understanding there is a way to get them to reimburse any site fees that you may have as well - https://modernstates.org/freshman-year-free/
I see, thank you. A question I do have about Sophia. On the wiki it says "Sophia charges $79 per month and there is no built-in limit to the number of courses you can complete that period. But you can only have two courses active at one time.". Does that statement mean I can complete unlimited amount of courses(complete meaning finish course and earn credit) but can only work on 2 different courses at the same time?
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Any modifications or considerations to my plan at TESU? - by Mccderm - 01-06-2023, 09:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 1 376 09-17-2026, 09:38 PM
Last Post: jg_nuy
Big Grin Considering TESU - Bachelors ASAP bustinjon 16 3,700 08-30-2026, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Completing TESU History BA Wayne195 1 579 06-25-2026, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Is My TESU Eval Accurate? (BA Psychology) myriam555 6 1,155 06-01-2026, 05:39 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  TESU BSBA Finance and possible dual degree? Bingo 4 1,332 04-29-2026, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Phyexial
  Best Degree Plan Help burbuja0512 2 931 04-14-2026, 03:09 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Liberal Studies from TESU to graduate with my daughter cljrmccoy 3 1,086 03-30-2026, 10:35 AM
Last Post: cljrmccoy
  BS in IT (2nd TESU Bachelors) HawkGuy 7 1,761 03-10-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU BSBA or BALS SA4578 2 1,356 02-28-2026, 01:50 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Tesu psych ba to in person neuroscience master either stateside Karabree 5 1,685 02-02-2026, 05:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)