Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Any modifications or considerations to my plan at TESU?
#45
(01-12-2023, 06:13 PM)LevelUP Wrote:
(01-12-2023, 12:21 PM)Mccderm Wrote: Ok, it’s 30 RA credits for each degree (BACS & BSBA Finance). So for 1 degree I would bring in RA credits, leaving 16 credits to earn at TESU. Though there is another degree, so I would have to attend another term(2 in total) at TESU to complete the other 16 credits after I bring in other RA credits. Is this correct?

There is no OTHER 16 credit or OTHER 30 RA credits.

Take a look at the double-degree plan. You will see how the TESU RA course credits are reused from degree to degree. 
https://degreeforum.miraheze.org/wiki/Sa...egree_Plan

Swapping CIS for Finance is similar.

I can understand how it may be hard to visualize how these 2 degrees fit together. What I suggest is doing your degree in parts.

Step 1: Do GE (works for both degrees)
Step 2: Do AOS CS
Step 3: Do Professional requirements for Business
Step 4: Do AOS finance

** Don't worry about electives. Those will be automatically filled from one degree to the next. 

Do Sophia, Study.com, then TECEP, then TESU courses.  (basically)
Now I understand, thank you for the resources and advice. I updated the plan.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Any modifications or considerations to my plan at TESU? - by Mccderm - 01-14-2023, 01:27 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 2 341 09-22-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Notyourgirl
Big Grin Considering TESU - Bachelors ASAP bustinjon 16 3,597 08-30-2026, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Completing TESU History BA Wayne195 1 552 06-25-2026, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Is My TESU Eval Accurate? (BA Psychology) myriam555 6 1,106 06-01-2026, 05:39 PM
Last Post: myriam555
  TESU BSBA Finance and possible dual degree? Bingo 4 1,305 04-29-2026, 04:17 PM
Last Post: Phyexial
  Best Degree Plan Help burbuja0512 2 903 04-14-2026, 03:09 PM
Last Post: burbuja0512
  Liberal Studies from TESU to graduate with my daughter cljrmccoy 3 1,066 03-30-2026, 10:35 AM
Last Post: cljrmccoy
  BS in IT (2nd TESU Bachelors) HawkGuy 7 1,719 03-10-2026, 09:01 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TESU BSBA or BALS SA4578 2 1,324 02-28-2026, 01:50 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Tesu psych ba to in person neuroscience master either stateside Karabree 5 1,648 02-02-2026, 05:54 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)