02-01-2023, 08:53 PM
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2023, 08:55 PM by BadSquirrelBeta.
Edit Reason: Grammar corrections.
)
(01-31-2023, 04:32 AM)Voldigoad Wrote:(01-31-2023, 03:28 AM)BadSquirrelBeta Wrote: When you get your student profile set up, your different degree courses appear separately and your grades show separately for each cross-posted class, updating in real time.
Thank you very much. In that case, I just signed up for ENEBThanks to anyone who helped me along the way and gave feedback regarding my inquiries. This was much appreciated!
(02-01-2023, 01:20 PM)ashkir Wrote: AES' review is in. Their review is rather weird. It opens with "one year of study at unaccredited program" but it closes with this statement: ""comparable to completion of one year of study at a regionally accredited institution of higher education"Can you please refresh which degree program you had evaluated? Talk about a strange approach to 1 size fitting all... Thanks for sharing!
I sent the evaluation back to them basiclaly wtf.
Universidad Isabel I/ENEB, 22/23: You Pick!


Thanks to anyone who helped me along the way and gave feedback regarding my inquiries. This was much appreciated!![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)