02-18-2023, 04:18 PM
Max007 Wrote:Would it be worth attempting to bargain with TESU over accepting my LIT-205?
You're saying Sophia would be faster than SDC, or just less expensive?
I believe they both have very similar offerings. And yes, I'm completely into non proctored courses.
The additional course you speak of to "back up" LIT-205, would be redundant If TE would accept my 205, no?
LL Degree completion:
1. Intro to Ethics - 3
2. Ancient Greek Philosophers - 3
3. Essentials of Managing Conflict - 3
4. Conflict Resolution/Visual Communications (possibly, if LIT 205 not accepted
5. SOS-110 Capstone - 3
UL
1. Psychology 310: Psychology of Personality - 3
2. Psychology 312: History and Systems of Psychology - 3
3. Psychology 302: Cognitive Psychology - 3
Sophia.org is cheap, easier, faster than Study.com for courses they have in common, they're non proctored too! Sophia.org is great for lower level and Study.com is recommend for upper level, thus that's my Sophia.org/Study.com combo I usually recommend. You can try getting the credit for the LIT-205, I don't know if you'll be able to appeal, but I would just go for it anyways, a short email to advisor and have it bumped up to the dean. Last but not least, you're missing one more course in your remaining list, the UL Capstone as the SOS-110 is the Cornerstone where you incorrectly noted as the Capstone.
LL Degree completion:
5. SOS-110 Cornerstone - 3
UL Degree completion:
4. LIB-495 Capstone - 3
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)