Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Alternatives for basic computer and information literacy
#3
That's a shame, I thought the Google certificate would have already been renewed for ACE by now.  If Google did finally renew, would I be eligible for ACE credits if I had completed it prior? 

I'll have to look into the ACE and NCCRS credits. Thank you for these recommendations!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Alternatives for basic computer and information literacy - by dscat - 02-26-2023, 01:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,376 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,807 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Useful information for anyone who eventually wants to study in Canada. Dowew 1 1,091 03-01-2026, 09:47 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Wealth of Information in the Wikis SophiaPrincess 0 1,628 05-09-2025, 11:17 AM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Credit-eligible courses for computer modeling for lathing? Welons 3 3,048 02-20-2025, 01:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Michigan Law to Require High School Computer Science Courses Jonathan Whatley 2 2,493 01-27-2025, 06:57 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Outlier.org sold? Reputable Alternatives please msa145 4 5,547 12-17-2024, 12:37 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  AP Computer Science A homeschoolmom1 7 2,952 03-20-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  So... I decided doing a UK Level 5 on Information Technology, here's why elcastor21 15 8,724 03-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  We Have Moved on From the Basic “Big 3” Colleges and Now Have CBE Big 3 and Others LevelUP 57 24,433 11-14-2023, 05:46 PM
Last Post: LevelUP

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)