03-17-2023, 09:02 PM
(03-13-2023, 04:22 PM)bennyoftheD Wrote: Hi there, long time lurker here,
In terms of career value, has anyone received any benefit/opportunities (promotion, career pivot, new job)?
I am considering the Masters in Big Data or one of the other ones (Digital Marketing, commerce).
My friend just got word about securing a new position at Deloitte in Deutschland this week. It was a long process, and his excitement from the news seemed well worth the effort. He has a BSBA from TESU and completed the MBA & Communication Master at ENEB. He shared there was zero drill down on his masters outside of curious questions on the subject matter, and having a master bumped his base.
Nice ROI.
Virginia University of Lynchburg Doctorate of Healthcare Administration
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL
Universidad Isabel I / ENEB MBA & Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence, summa cum laude
University of Presque Isle BABA Management and Leadership, magna cum lauda
RANSOMSOUL


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)