Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Non-Degree Registration
#1
Hello sorry for a repeat post on this subject, but time is of the essence and would like more imput. 

So I have already applied back in March and had to have a conversation about my just below average GPA. It was stated that I would do non-degree for this session and then matriculate into the next session. So I talked to Jessica on Friday, filled out the non-degree form with the class I want to take, and said I should be all set to register Mon/Tue. Now since Monday is already come and gone, how long should I was to reach out again? I sent a reminder email an hour ago. Should I reach out to the registrar? I also havent paid anything but I am ready to go and can pay it out today!! Any advice is appreciated!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Non-Degree Registration - by tombbraider - 05-09-2023, 08:12 AM
RE: Non-Degree Registration - by rachel83az - 05-09-2023, 08:17 AM
RE: Non-Degree Registration - by tombbraider - 05-09-2023, 09:39 AM
RE: Non-Degree Registration - by ss20ts - 05-09-2023, 11:05 AM
RE: Non-Degree Registration - by rachel83az - 05-09-2023, 10:59 AM
RE: Non-Degree Registration - by tombbraider - 05-09-2023, 11:09 AM
RE: Non-Degree Registration - by tombbraider - 05-09-2023, 03:20 PM
RE: Non-Degree Registration - by ss20ts - 05-09-2023, 03:24 PM
RE: Non-Degree Registration - by tombbraider - 05-09-2023, 03:29 PM
RE: Non-Degree Registration - by ss20ts - 05-09-2023, 03:38 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI Your Pace New General Education Requirements Fall 2026 (New Degree Plan) LevelUP 8 4,089 08-13-2026, 07:14 AM
Last Post: LevelUP
  BLS Degree Plan Help clj626 8 1,202 07-20-2026, 02:44 PM
Last Post: clj626
Question Degree advice pumi 7 1,244 06-11-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: pumi
  Major BBA Degree Changes To YourPace BBA Program Swiss Cognac 26 6,353 05-06-2026, 09:37 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  YourPace degree - does the diploma indicate anything to this effect? degreedude80 8 3,541 03-02-2026, 10:05 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  UMPI - Healthcare Administration Degree joshua27 1 2,192 11-11-2025, 11:48 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Psychology 2nd degree plan evanmonast 3 1,455 11-08-2025, 12:44 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Hello beautiful community ( business degree) Sara143 3 1,258 10-26-2025, 01:41 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Lightbulb 2nd Degree already earned? Jaxxon 5 1,781 10-26-2025, 04:30 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Returning to UMPI for a Second Degree – Questions About Transcripts and Application Alim83 22 6,957 08-17-2025, 05:23 PM
Last Post: SpartacusPM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)