06-11-2023, 08:47 PM
(06-11-2023, 03:06 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: @learningthehardway, I would put more focus on the ones that you're interested in, especially if these Coursera/TADA are worth ACE credit. You don't need to complete them all, just the ones that interest you most and/or in the areas you want to get into, say Data Analytics or Project Management, etc.
By any chance did you see my "Google Certs to UMPI" post in the UMPI forum? I am still trying to see if it makes sense or not.
Pierpont Community and Technical College - BOG A.A.S. Spring 2022
University of Maine at Presque Isle - BLS with a Concentration in Management (In Progress)
Course Breakdown: Local Technical College: 21 Credits, Sophia Learning: 73 Credits, Study.com: In Progress, UMPI: In Progress
I want to say thank you to EVERYONE for their assistance. You all are awesome!
University of Maine at Presque Isle - BLS with a Concentration in Management (In Progress)
Course Breakdown: Local Technical College: 21 Credits, Sophia Learning: 73 Credits, Study.com: In Progress, UMPI: In Progress
I want to say thank you to EVERYONE for their assistance. You all are awesome!


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)