06-25-2023, 10:54 AM
@vividpixel, Welcome to the board! That's awesome, a belated congrats on the WGU BSSD! I would swing things differently, it seems you're trying to do all 24 credits at TESU with the tuition assistance/reimbursement, even though the entire cost is covered by your employer, it'll be more expensive, harder, slower to complete. I would suggest taking two flat terms instead (depending on the remaining requirements, which I think is just a few course in the Major/AOS) and by using Study.com alternative credit to transfer into the degree as well. It would be best for you to copy/paste the remining 24 credits below as a reply...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)