07-03-2023, 02:17 PM
History of Degree Awarding Tomes
Can anyone recommend books on the subject of how degrees were award in the Middle Ages and before? I am especially interested in books that deal with the systems in place to award degrees as far back in time as possible before the Middle Ages. I am looking at how degree awarding came about in the distant past in the first place.
Can anyone recommend books on the subject of how degrees were award in the Middle Ages and before? I am especially interested in books that deal with the systems in place to award degrees as far back in time as possible before the Middle Ages. I am looking at how degree awarding came about in the distant past in the first place.
Member of DegreeForum 19 years and counting.If you have thoughts about suicide call 988. There is help available.


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)