So apparently, Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg have said something about fighting each other?
Normally, I have some sort of theory as to what is happening, but this time I don't know.
Anyway, this thread helps me meet my quota of at least one Elon Musk thread per month.
So if anyone thinks they know what is going on, let me know.
Normally, I have some sort of theory as to what is happening, but this time I don't know.
Anyway, this thread helps me meet my quota of at least one Elon Musk thread per month.
So if anyone thinks they know what is going on, let me know.
Study.com – Get 10% Off: https://altcredit.click/study10
Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP
Degrees: BA Comp Sci; BS Business Admin (CIS); AS Nat Sci & Math — TESU (4.0 GPA)
Certs: Google (IT Support, Digital Marketing, Proj Mgmt); W3Schools PHP


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)