Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Considering Dropping - 2 classes in.
#3
2. Drop the class and do the Google cert. <- I don't intend to concurrently pay UMPI tuition while diving into this certification, so now it's looking like I'll be taking a 7-week Google-cert break in the middle of obtaining this degree, which throws back my plans to begin my Masters degree by two months. At least the start dates at WGU are flexible.

I'll see if Jessica will let me drop the course without penalty. I doubt that'll happen, but we'll see.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Considering Dropping - 2 classes in. - by GRHODES1 - 07-25-2023, 07:36 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Classes Advice? Missled 1 1,159 06-24-2025, 03:52 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Guidance on classes so far Tricialk 2 1,361 06-23-2025, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Tricialk
  (HELP) Fastest Business Classes klone 4 1,969 06-18-2025, 06:16 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Degree Planning. Do I need 10 classes or 12 00u00u00 8 2,598 03-10-2025, 11:33 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Taking more classes than required for degree RiverM 11 6,317 11-17-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI MAOL question with classes Hackingat40 7 4,101 11-17-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Quickest Classes for BLS in Management at UMPI? rayshun_10 7 3,792 11-04-2024, 05:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question on Classes argeng 2 1,666 11-04-2024, 01:25 PM
Last Post: DavidGood
  Fall 2 Classes Start Today! Hackingat40 2 1,750 10-30-2024, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Hackingat40
  BBA PM & IS timeline 16 classes seven9781 3 1,666 10-08-2024, 11:44 AM
Last Post: seven9781

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)