Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Considering Dropping - 2 classes in.
#18
(07-27-2023, 10:07 AM)GRHODES1 Wrote: Good news, in a surprising reversal, they agreed to drop the course.  

Now down to one active competency, I've requested that another course be added in it's place (I only show one competency at the moment), and I've scheduled a week of vacation from work so that I can complete the Google Data Analytics course.  

Sadly, I did receive a response from M. Curran, but didn't access it in the time-window before I was unenrolled and am now unable to see it.  I did enjoy him as a teacher- his responses were fast and direct.  Hopefully I'll have the opportunity to be in another of his classes before it's over.

Gina
Hi Gina:  I'm glad it worked out.  I had Professor Curran for BUS 345 Database Management.  He is one of my favorite professors.
In case you haven't signed up yet for Coursera, I found a link that gives UMPI students free access to Coursera and the Google Data Analytics Cert.
Here is link to the thread I posted: https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Thread-...I-Students
[-] The following 1 user Likes Iris's post:
  • Pikachu
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Considering Dropping - 2 classes in. - by Iris - 07-27-2023, 09:11 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  General Classes Advice? Missled 1 1,157 06-24-2025, 03:52 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Guidance on classes so far Tricialk 2 1,357 06-23-2025, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Tricialk
  (HELP) Fastest Business Classes klone 4 1,966 06-18-2025, 06:16 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Degree Planning. Do I need 10 classes or 12 00u00u00 8 2,596 03-10-2025, 11:33 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Taking more classes than required for degree RiverM 11 6,315 11-17-2024, 10:43 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  UMPI MAOL question with classes Hackingat40 7 4,099 11-17-2024, 12:05 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Quickest Classes for BLS in Management at UMPI? rayshun_10 7 3,791 11-04-2024, 05:53 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question on Classes argeng 2 1,666 11-04-2024, 01:25 PM
Last Post: DavidGood
  Fall 2 Classes Start Today! Hackingat40 2 1,750 10-30-2024, 06:53 PM
Last Post: Hackingat40
  BBA PM & IS timeline 16 classes seven9781 3 1,665 10-08-2024, 11:44 AM
Last Post: seven9781

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)