Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Really need advice about dual majors
#9
(07-26-2023, 04:47 PM)Sara143 Wrote: Hi ,
First I am thankful for all your helps specially with bjcheung77
and ss20ts . I am almost done with all my classes towards my BLS minor management. Now since I have time I am thinking about dual minor. I talked with Jessica she told me I have to do Bus 343 , bus 400 and One of the following bus 440 or bus 401 or bus 469. I am on medication and have very bad anxiety. I am not comfortable with quizzes. That’s why I am taking human resource with study.com since I can make up with assignments and quizzes ( I have three chances ) .
I am little concerned if I enroll myself any of these classes and not pass it will affect my GPA. Any advice? Can I take these classes any other place ?
Thanks again for always being helpful.

Definitely BUS401. It's a project based course. It's VERY similar to BUS400. BUS400 and BUS401 are not on the Strut Learning Platform, but instead you work directly with the professor via email and Zoom if needed. Both of these have a project not an exam. No quizzes either.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Really need advice about dual majors - by Sara143 - 07-26-2023, 04:47 PM
RE: Really need advice about dual majors - by rvm - 07-26-2023, 04:53 PM
RE: Really need advice about dual majors - by rvm - 07-26-2023, 05:50 PM
RE: Really need advice about dual majors - by ss20ts - 07-27-2023, 09:57 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI YourPace Fall 2026 majors - clarification request lauramichele1 0 709 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: lauramichele1
Question Degree advice pumi 7 1,216 06-11-2026, 11:26 AM
Last Post: pumi
  Previously Transferred Sophia Courses? Also need advice on one last course cclocks8 5 2,249 08-21-2025, 08:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  General Classes Advice? Missled 1 1,150 06-24-2025, 03:52 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degree planning advice/input wanted AnonymousPoster 2 1,636 03-14-2025, 01:07 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Degree plan advice Degreehelp123 11 3,026 11-19-2024, 02:29 PM
Last Post: Degreehelp123
Question New Here & Would Appreciate Advice In Degree Planning Aardvarks_n_scotties 8 2,623 10-20-2024, 08:04 AM
Last Post: allvia
  Majoring in hospitality, tourism, or event management—any advice? lumina 11 3,952 10-13-2024, 04:27 PM
Last Post: lumina
  UMPI Degree — transfer + planning advice! jammy 13 4,784 06-11-2024, 10:56 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Seek advice on accounting courses and share some news Lorvey 1 1,265 05-01-2024, 01:55 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)