07-30-2023, 11:02 AM
Basically, for any ACE/NCCRS such as Saylor.org, Sophia.org, and so on, they are NOT acceptable for any Canadian institution. A few years back, I searched the entire ACE list of institutions that mentioned they accept ACE credits - Only 4 Canadian institutions came up, I emailed the four and they didn't acknowledge that fact. I went up to the director level for each and every one - no go. That list has since changed, and it's true for all other institutions in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK, only 2-3 thousand US institutions accept ACE/NCCRS.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41
Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science
Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)