07-30-2023, 01:22 PM
(This post was last modified: 07-30-2023, 01:27 PM by cacoleman1983.)
It looks like the ship has sailed with the huge promos over the years with ENEB. I kind of figured that with the new site design, there were going to be a lot of changes. None of the promo links on Groupon for the major discounts are working and the Ambassador link's tuition price is $2822 which is nearly $3000 for just one Masters or MBA only degree. For a dual Masters/MBA degree, it is $3,047.00. I guess I missed the opportunity although the pricing is still good. I likely won't enroll after my years critiquing their recognition and others' evaluation of their programs.
Academic Degrees
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS, AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Graduate Level Professional Development
MBA, Masters in Digital Marketing & Analytics & AI Universidad Isabel I/ENEB
Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU: Thunderbird School of Global Management
PhD in Education - Azteca Universidad European Programs / University of Central Nicaragua
MEd Learning Systems Technology, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
GCert Technology Innovation, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
BS Mathematics, University of Arkansas at Little Rock
AA, AS, AAS Computer Information Systems, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Certificate of Proficiency Entrepreneurship, Pulaski Technical College, North Little Rock
Graduate Level Professional Development
MBA, Masters in Digital Marketing & Analytics & AI Universidad Isabel I/ENEB
Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU: Thunderbird School of Global Management


![[-]](https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/images/collapse.png)