Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Free TECEP® Exams Available Now (?)
#16
Well, I used their online chat for student support center... Hmm, they couldn't do too much to reactivate my account, so I'll have to email academic advising or the registrar to get my account reactivated. I'll see what happens... or what is required next... I am looking to register for a few these TECEPs for the knowledge gaps...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3RTJ3I9
UPI Study https://www.upistudy.com/?ref=f6bc41

Pre-Med Online, MSc Biomedical Sciences (Starting Jan 2026)
In Progress: UoPeople BS Health Science

Completed: UMPI BAS & MAOL (2025)
TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Free TECEP® Exams Available Now (?) - by doom - 08-02-2023, 11:06 AM
RE: Free TECEP® Exams Available Now (?) - by bjcheung77 - 08-03-2023, 11:13 AM
Free TECEP Exams Available Now (?) - by jch - 08-03-2023, 06:12 PM
Free TECEP Exams Available Now (?) - by jch - 09-07-2023, 12:59 PM
RE: Free TECEP Exams Available Now (?) - by Kones - 09-10-2023, 11:07 AM
Free TECEP Exams Available Now (?) - by jch - 09-26-2023, 09:20 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU courses without proctored exams / papers? boblax 4 1,033 08-12-2026, 05:15 PM
Last Post: RKanarek
  How long is a TECEP good for enrollment? AnalysisParalysis 1 1,728 04-24-2026, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Bingo
  If I fail a TECEP, can I use a CLEP? ittybittyerin 3 937 04-23-2026, 03:14 PM
Last Post: Avidreader
  Help with Medical TECEP (active student hack) FungiTao 12 2,736 01-28-2026, 03:14 PM
Last Post: n0fx
  What type of credits are TECEP counted as? gingersnaplamb 4 1,957 10-28-2025, 02:23 PM
Last Post: gingersnaplamb
  Questions About TECEP Epiphany.y 3 2,183 10-26-2025, 02:43 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Writing for Success TECEP Advice? ittybittyerin 4 1,986 10-06-2025, 06:58 PM
Last Post: ittybittyerin
Question Proctored exams at tesu arc1000 2 2,287 09-10-2025, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  TESU TECEP SCHOLARSHIP QUESTION zauh 3 1,913 08-31-2025, 11:32 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  TECEP Enrollment Question Lee586 2 2,207 05-26-2025, 02:36 PM
Last Post: davewill

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)