Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My degree plan for TESU BA in CS; thoughts/recs?
#20
(06-08-2023, 03:31 PM)allvia Wrote: If you are short only 1 RA you could take the AUS $25 1 credit (RA) Online Business Technology Fundamentals - https://ea.asu.edu/courses/business-tech...s-cis-194/ - this is the course that is recommended for those working towards the Pierpoing BOG AAS, but it is RA so it would work for TESU.

The Medical Terminology is good for 1 credit (but unless you have a background in it, it pretty much Latin).  However, it does get you to an enrolled status (if you are not already - but you may be as it sounds like you are taking courses at TESU) and taking it pass or fail does nothing to your GPA. So if you manage to pass it great there is that 1 RA you needed, fail you're out the cost of the exam.

I don't know where I heard this, but I think PLA-1000 is gone now too. I also didn't end up doing the Medical Terminology TECEP. Thus, I'm now short 2 RA. However, at least the residency requirement dropped from 16cr to 15cr last June, so I don't necessarily have to do that credit as a TESU class. Might anyone have any good ideas for how to go about these 2 RA?

I was thinking of doing the ASU business tech class and the Medical Terminology OL class. However, for the OL class, I'm the only one signed up so far for the September 2023 term (which brings up another update: I couldn't make it in time to graduate in December Sad so I'm fine now with doing my classes during September 2023 or later). I was also considering doing a 1cr class with TEL Learning, but I'm not sure.
Currently going for ...
— TESU BA in Computer Science (expected June 2024)
— TESU ASNSM in Mathematics (expected June 2024)
— TESU Certificate in Computer Information Systems (expected June 2024)

Completed ...
— N/A (except for K-12 :p)
— The majority of my academic plan, which can be found here
Let's ...
— flipping go!!! (last updated 04/13/2023)
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: My degree plan for TESU BA in CS; thoughts/recs? - by bruh - 08-04-2023, 02:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Help with choosing Statistics degree Pilotpivot3 8 3,367 09-26-2026, 12:32 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Undergraduate Electrical Engineering degree online cheeseberserk 21 11,095 09-26-2026, 12:22 AM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Advice needed TESU Biology sg82 2 324 09-22-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: Notyourgirl
  Business degree advice please - currently in progress thanks4help 0 263 09-13-2026, 08:48 PM
Last Post: thanks4help
  Options for completing a Master's degree in Education? amos316 3 784 08-30-2026, 03:32 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
Big Grin Considering TESU - Bachelors ASAP bustinjon 16 3,583 08-30-2026, 03:17 PM
Last Post: Mint Berry Crunch
  Credit recognition for EU Bachelor’s degree: looking for flexible online Master’s pat acajka 6 1,487 07-08-2026, 08:19 AM
Last Post: soba
  Completing TESU History BA Wayne195 1 550 06-25-2026, 04:25 PM
Last Post: bluebooger
  Degree eval query joebloggs 1 635 06-24-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: origamishuttle
  Pre- rec for nursing degree planning LadySearchDog 7 2,449 06-02-2026, 05:30 AM
Last Post: myriam555

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)